Newest Post

// Posted by :Noni // On :Monday 25 August 2014

                       


              Assalammualaikum !!! AN-NYEONG
My name is Nor Asnawaty bt Jaffry. I’m officially 20 in this year. Actually this is my first time for using blog and I’m not experts yet. First time I make this blog in class csc134. My lecturers ask me to make this blog for lab project for under his subject. Firstly, I think a little bit difficult for manage this blog, but I learn from him it become easier.
Now I want to talk about my family. Actually I have 5 siblings which are one brother, two younger brothers and one younger sister. My father name is Jaffry bin Bujeng and my mother name is Noria bt Dan.
My happiness is the laughter of my parents. My dream is I just want to make my parents happy and proud for me one day “InsyaAllah”.  I will study well for my future.

This is some information about me, later if I have time I post again in details about me. Thanks for reading my blogs !!! 
  


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Officially Zuka //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //